Midwest Instruments - 845-5 (5) Valve Test Gauge
Provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker and double check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
Model 845-5 (5) valve kit provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker and double check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
∆P RANGE: 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Over 30 Years of Input from Backflow Technicians
- (5) Valve Test Kit
- Specially Designed for Testing Backflow Prevention Assemblies
- Soft-Seated Brass Needle Valves (with replaceable valve seats)
- Test kit is protected with 90 micron filters to minimize plugging with scale, sand, etc. Filter elements can be cleaned or replaced
- Portable / Removable from Case
- Durable Molded Plastic Carrying Case
- Improved Case with Storage Compartments for Fittings & Tools
- Test Procedures are Laminated in Clear Plastic
- 5 Year Warranty
- Gauge Type Diaphragm Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4 1/2") 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Differential Pressure Accuracy ± .2 P.S.I.D. (Descending)
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1 1/2" 0-200 PSIG
- Hoses & End Fittings: Buna-N jacket and liner. Schrader 1/4" brass coupler -
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5' long (color-coded)
- Bleed Tube, One each / 4' long clear bleed tube.
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks
- Gauge Weight: 3.6lbs / 1.6kg
- Case: Durable Molded Plastic
- Size: 18 1/2"L x 9"W x 9 3/4"H
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C
FREEZING TEMPERATURES MUST BE AVOIDED
It is capable of performing all known test procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA, CSA, FCCC and HR-USC and NEWWA.