Watts: 8" 909RPDA-OSY-FS - Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly Cast Iron SKU #88009321 (Previously 0389343) (A)
Series 909RPDA-FS reduced pressure detector assembly backflow preventers are designed to prevent the reverse flow of fire protection system substances from being pumped or siphoned into the potable water supply. This series incorporates a meter to detect ground leaks and unauthorized illegal taps, greatly reducing annual water expenses. This backflow preventer assembly provides maximum flow at low pressure drop utilizing the air-in/water-out design principle for protection during emergency combined backsiphonage and backpressure conditions. Maximum working pressure is 175 psi (12.06 bar).
The coating on this backflow assembly uses ArmorTek™ technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
Series 909RPDA-FS features an integrated flood sensor with SentryPlus™ Alert technology to detect excessive water discharges from the relief valve. When activated through an add-on sensor connection kit, the flood sensor can send an alert to notify the user of potential flooding. Add-on sensor connection kits are available for both BMS and cellular communication.
To learn more visit: https://www.watts.com/LF909FS
- Provide detection point for costly water leaks and illegal taps
- Unique two-channel relief valve provides maximum capacity during emergency conditions and stops potential backflow using air-in/water-out principle
- Modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly
- Replaceable stainless steel seats
- Includes a backflow flood sensor that monitors the condition of your backflow assembly 24/7
- Alert features available with add-on sensor connection kit
- Coated with advanced ArmorTek coating technology for 6x less surface rusting